Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Office Holiday Party!!!

So, Alex's (my boyfriend) work Christmas party is this weekend! I am putting in my weave, aka hair clip ins, and going to my hair stylist to curl it before the party! I'm nervous, I haven't met many of his coworkers yet!

So, it may not look like a huge difference but I am considering cutting my bangs to look like this picture! Whatcha think?

It's a black tie dress code, so this is my dress too. I couldn't pass it up on the rack, especially since I wasn't intentionally looking for one yet. You know what I mean when I say its frustrating when you are trying to find an outfit at the mall you never can!! I have cute hose I'm wearing, and pretty gold dangly earrings!!!! The dress is super soft and has a little sparkle to it.. You can't tell much from the dressing room photo 😳

Perfect holiday nails to complete the outfit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment