Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cooking Confessions

This Thanksgiving, my mom asked me to make a dish for our families Thanksgiving meal. I decided to try to make a healthier dish so I turned to my favorite website, ToneItUp.com this site is amazing! It has great workouts and recipes! My favorite workout is the Bootyful booty workout. Even for my itty bitty booty, this workout leaves me sore and gives my butt a lift! It's full of great 30 minute toning workouts. You have to try it!

Anyways, back to the recipe. I decided to make the Tone It Up gluten free stuffing. Here's the recipe!





I ended up changing the recipe a bit. No one in my family has a gluten allergy, so I didn't buy all the gluten free ingredients. I bought wheat bread and organic chicken broth. I also didn't add onions because my mom isn't an onion fan. It was super easy to make! However, the recipe didn't tell me what degree to cook it in! 😁 So I just decided to go with 350' and it turned out wonderful! It was so yummy and smelled heavenly! It also was a big hit with the family! My boyfriend didn't love it, but he's such a plain eater. He only likes chicken and pizza. My aunt however, asked if she could take the leftovers home! I would totally make this again for any family gathering! Here's a picture of what my dish looked like! 


I hope everyone had a excellent and delicious Thanksgiving! 

Lots of Love, Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment