Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Finally a second to introduce myself :)

Hello, hello, hello! I have finally found sometime to sit down and write on our blog... not to mention Haley & Emily will be ecstatic when they see this post. :)

As you have seen, I am the 'Elite Event Planner.' So much of my time is spent planning and working special events. Weddings mostly, but also corporate and social events. I'll take this opportunity to showcase my career - since it is what I'm doing the most, and frankly, besides my cat - my life.


(oh, that pretty little thing... thats Ava. I'll save her for another post.) 

I work at a local event venue facility: Mavris Arts & Event Center. I love love LOVE it. I love the facility itself, the people I get the chance to meet, as well as the staff. I work loooong hours that turn into even longer weeks, but I sincerely enjoy what I do. I get to watch people get married. Every weekend. It's the best. :)

I'm the girl that gets to work an hour before the bride and leaves once everything is finished. My job is to make sure everything is perfect. I see the room at the very beginning, a clean slate. 

I then help transform the space into exactly what that bride envisions. 
Every event is completely different. Here are a few pictures of the same space, just transformed into someone else's dream wedding:


I can't wait to keep you updated on the latest wedding trends (to help my soon-to-be-married friend, Ariana! Yay!!) but as well as fun things going on in mine and Ava's life. :)

Until next time friends,

XOXO - Gossip Girl



Totally kidding. I had to do it. :) -- Love, Brittany

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous! Except for Ava. :) -em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I was so happy to see this righty before I went to bed! -Haley

    ReplyDelete